· Test Lab Technician – Testing samples in a UKAS accredited test lab.
· Wireman – Soldering and assembling circuit boards and wiring systems.
· Operations Manager – Planning and managing production of machinery.
· Quality Manager – Managing the quality system.
· Servicing & Calibration Engineer – Servicing and UKAS calibration at customers sites.
· Mechanical Engineer – Assembling and testing hydraulic machinery.
· Software Engineer – Knowledge & experience with C programming and .Net.
Please send us a CV
and a covering letter if you are interested in any of the above positions and
we can send you details of salary and benefits.
"Phoenix successfully fulfilled the demanding tender criteria to deliver a unique high performance forge simulator”
"Phoenix designed and installed a full ring main and power pack, which has reliably supplied 180lpm of oil to the machines in our test lab since 2010”
"Phoenix has offered us all round support, from servicing and calibrating our in-house equipment, to designing and building machines that comply with the new industry test standards, as well as carrying out sub-contract testing that allowed us to maintain our product accreditation”
"Phoenix worked with us to design and build a system, including a high temperature environmental chamber that meets all of our challenging and specific testing needs”
"Our research has often led us to modify existing machines in order to try unusual testing regimes. Phoenix are our ‘company of choice’ when it comes to this sort of machine modification”
"The refurbished frame with new control system has allowed us to be more cost effective while also furthering the capabilities of the whole testing set up”
"MBDA has used the Phoenix Alpha multi axis control system in their structural testing area for the past 4 years to carry out a wide range of testing programmes”
By continuing to use the site you agree to our privacy & cookies policy